Sixty people tested positive for swine flu, taking the total number of those infected by the Influenza A (H1N1) virus to 570, an official said. ‘Sixty people tested positive for swine flu, but there have been no deaths today (Wednesday),’ a doctor of the Delhi Health Service (DHS) told IANS. According to […]Read more ›
Post Tagged with: "Swine flu prevention"
Follow us on Google +
At least 300 people have been killed in two days of violence in the capital city of the Central...
- Nelson Mandela, anti-apartheid icon, dies at 95
- Cyclone Helen likely to make landfall in Andhra Pradesh on Friday afternoon, massive evacuation underway
- Apple’s Schiller says Samsung hurt iPhone and iPad demand by copying them
There is ample research to show that the number of freelancers is increasing and more and...
- Sikkim Police Recruitment 2013 For Constable And Followers.
- BPCL Recruitment 2013 Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited For General Workman.
- SIDS – Srijan Infratech and Development Services Recruitment 2013 For Various Posts.